Acceptable Use Policy
Ontario Hot Air Balloon Rides permits you to use this website strictly for personal, non-commercial purposes only. Use of the website for any other purpose is prohibited. If you do not agree with the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy then you may not use this website.
In using this website you agree:
- to be legally bound by the terms of this Policy
- to link to our website only through the home page www.ontariohotairballoonrides.com unless you have obtained our express written consent (which may be withdrawn at any time) to link to any other pages of our website
- not to use frames to present the link
- not to use the name “Ontario Hot Air Balloon Rides”, any Ontario Hot Air Balloon Rides branding or any content on the website for any purpose other than for your personal and non-commercial use
- not to gather, extract, reproduce and/or display on any other website or other online service, any material on or from the website whether or not by the use of spiders or other “screen scraping” software or system used to extract data
- not to use the website to provide Ontario Hot Air Balloon Rides services or other information to any other persons or organisations other than for your personal and non-commercial use
All content on the website is subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights and may not be used except as expressly permitted in this Policy.
Ontario Hot Air Balloon Rides will determine whether there has been a breach of this Policy through your use of the website. If a breach of this Policy has occurred Ontario Hot Air Balloon Rides may take such action as it deems appropriate including denying you access to the website, bringing legal proceedings against you and disclosing such information to law enforcement authorities as Ontario Hot Air Balloon Rides feels appropriate.